Bake a delicious moist cake following our reduced fat carrot cake recipe. Very easy to follow and takes 5 minutes to prepare.
What you need to bake a reduced fat carrot cake
- 1 packet (450g) All Purpose Cake Mix.
- 3 Eggs
- ½ cup (125ml) of water
- 1 grated carrot
- Preheat your oven to 175°C (160°C fan forced)
- Grease a 23cm x 7cm round cake tin.
- In a large bowl combine All Purpose cake mix, water, and eggs, mix well until all ingredients are smooth.
- Fold grated carrot into the batter and pour the mixture into the cake tin.
- Set to bake for 55-65 minutes.
- Rest for 5 minutes in the cake tin, place on a wire rack till cool.