Sam’s 5 tips for baking Gluten Free Bread
If you’ve recently started a gluten free diet you may have started baking bread without wheat. There can be a few challenges when you start out so here are a few tips for baking gluten free bread.
1. Hot Oven – for Gluten free Bread thats crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, bake in a hot over for a short time.
2. Use warm water to combine with the yeast. This is necessary to activate the yeast
3. Use a wooden spoon and hand mix rather than using a mixer.
4. Brush the dough with olive oil as the dough proves This helps keep trap the moisture and creates a lovely environment for the yeast.
5. Cover your dough with a damp tea towel as this helps with the proving process.
We wish you the best of luck with your gluten free bread baking. If you have any further tips send us a message and let us know.