This is a lovely and delicate gluten free Crepe recipe. The are really easy to make and even easier to eat. Serve with cream and strawberries.
What you need for this gluten free crepe recipe
- 1 ½ cup (225 – 250g) Premium Self Raising Flour Mix
- 1 ½ cups (375ml) water
- 3 eggs
- 4 heaped table spoons (100g) soft margarine
- In a large bowl combine flour mix, water, eggs and margarine. Beat with an electric mixer or by hand until mixture is smooth and well combined.
- For Sweet Crepes add a couple of table spoons of caster sugar (this will increase browning).
- Let the mixture stand for ten minutes before use.
- Use a ladle to spoon mixture “to a lightly greased frying pan and cook for about 40 secs on each side depending on crepe thickness.
For Sweet crepes serve with strawberries and cream. For Savoury crepes serve with cheese and mushrooms.