A delicious savoury recipe for making protein-packed tuna cakes. This is a quick mid-week recipe to serve with a fresh garden salad.
- 2 medium potatoes
- 2 Tbs dairy free margarine
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- 1 egg
- 1 small tin of tuna
- Spring onion
- 1 cup of kale, spinach or silver beet
- Seeded mustard
- 3 Tbs Well and Good Plain Flour & more for dusting
- Make mash potato Boil potatoes till soft. Drain water and mash till smooth. Add margarine and season.
- Stir through drained tuna, seeded mustard and chopped greens. Beat egg and add to mix and stir through flour.
- Form into required size and dust with Well and Good plain flour.
- Shallow fry till golden brown and firm.