We’ve had some wonderful feedback from customers about our reduced sugar muffin mix. However, we know some of you would prefer the original version so this recipe will allow you to make it.
- 400g reduced sugar muffin mix
- 50g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup of extra ingredients of your choice such as blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and line a muffin tray with patty pans.
- Add muffin mix, caster sugar, eggs, water and oil to a bowl a mix until combined.
- Fold in extra ingredients of your choice.
- Bake for 25 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.