If you’re looking for a simple snack to bake then look no further that our gluten free jaffa muffins. They’re an ideal birthday party food or for kids lunches. This recipe was developed by our budding junior Masterchef Gracie.
What you need to bake gluten free jaffa muffins
- 2 cups Well & Good self-raising flour
- 60 g butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- Preheat oven to 180 deg.
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add egg, milk, orange juice and orange zest.
- Gradually add flour to the wet mix and mix well.
- Spoon into greased muffin trays.
- Bake for 15-20 mins