Our gluten free apple pecan muffins are so simple even the kids will be able to make this. A muffin mix which provides great texture and flavour.
What you need to make gluten free apple pecan muffins
- 1 packet (450g) Well and Good Muffin Mix.
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup (125ml) of oil
- ½ cup (125ml) of water
- ½ cup diced apple
- 75g pecans roughly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 185°C (170°C fan forced)
- Grease or line 10 cup muffin tray.
- In a large bowl combine Muffin mix with water, oil and eggs, mix well until all ingredients are well combined.
- Fold diced apple and pecans into the batter.
- Spoon the mixture into muffin tray and set to bake for 28-35 minutes.
- Rest for 5 minutes in tray then cool on a wire rack.