Here’s a lovely recipe for blueberry coconut muffins. You’ll find that you can easily add your favourite add-ins to the Well and Good muffin mix. Get creative, there’s no need to stick with plain muffins or to always add choc chips (although they’re pretty good!).
When choosing your ingredients the ideal option is to use in-season fresh blueberries. They’re full of flavour and will really elevate your muffins. If they’re not available, you can always use the frozen ones that are available in the supermarkets.
This recipe was submited by one of our wonderful customers, Tash. You can check out her instagram profile here: @glutenfreebytash.
What you need to make blueberry coconut muffins
• 1 box of Well and Good muffin mix
• 1 cup desiccated coconut
• 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries
• 2/3 coconut oil
• 2 eggs
• 1 tablespoon chia seeds
• 1 cup water (check the texture) if it’s too dry add more water
- Mix wet ingredients in with dry ingredients and place in muffin pan or your preferred mould.
- Top with some extra blueberries and coconut flakes.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 185C degrees.