Bake a reduced sugar apple cake following this recipe that takes only a few minutes to prepare.
What you will need
- 1 packet (450g) All Purpose Cake Mix.
- 3 Eggs
- ½ cup (125ml) of water
- ½ cup (125ml) of oil
- 1 large apple diced
- Preheat your oven to 175°C (160°C fan forced)
- Grease a 23cm x 7cm round cake tin (or a large bread loaf tin).
- In a large bowl combine All Purpose cake mix, water, oil and eggs. Mix well until all ingredients are smooth.
- Fold diced apple into the batter and pour the mixture into the cake tin.
- Set to bake for 50-55 minutes.
- Rest for 5 minutes in the cake tin, place on a wire rack till cool.