We bring to the Party
- 350g Banana Bread mix
- 25g Choc Swirl Mix
You bring to the party
- 3 Medium eggs
- 1 Mashed Banana
- ¼ (65mL) cup of water
- ½ cup oil
- 2 Tablespoons boiling water for Swirl
Let’s get this party started!
1. Preheat your oven to 175°C (160°C fan-forced)
Grease and line a 22x12cm loaf tin.
2. in a large bowl, combine eggs, ¼ cup water, oil and Banana Bread mix, add mashed banana and mix with an electric mixer on a medium speed for 1 minute. Pour half the batter into the prepared tin.
3. In a small bowl combine the choc swirl mix with water and whisk to a smooth consistency, pour the choc sauce on top of batter in the tin and use a fork to gently create a swirl; top with remaining batter.
4. Stick your creation in the oven for 40-50minutes. Once baked, leave in the tin to cool for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely before you decorate like you’re on a reality TV baking show!
5. Eat it, eat it all.
You’re invited to this party, too. Simply replace the 3 eggs and ¼ cup of water with – 1 teaspoon of GF baking powder, 1 teaspoon hulled tahini and increase water to 150mL. –In a small bowl stir hulled tahini and ¼ cup of the water to a smooth paste; in a large bowl combine the baking powder with the Banana bread mix, with remaining water, oil and tahini paste, fold in mashed banana and continue recipe as above, but make sure you Increase your baking time 45-55minutes.