Makes about 12 x 70g muffins
150g Low Carb SR Flour Mix
¾ cup (190 mL) water
4 large eggs
2 ½ TBSP (50g) butter or margarine
500g mixed vegetables, protein or cheese (e.g. 400g spinach + 100g feta)
50g parmesan cheese
Herbs & seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 175°C (160° C fan-forced)
- Grease or line a 12-hole muffin tin.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, water, margarine, seasoning and cheese, mix to combine; Add Low Carb SR flour and beat with an electric hand mixer on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables to batter and gently fold with a wooden spoon.
- Pour the mixture into greased or lined muffin tins
- Bake for 30–36 minutes, cool slightly in the tin and serve warm or cold.
<iframe title=”YouTube video player” src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/HhVZLL1pMQ0″ width=”560″ height=”315″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen=”allowfullscreen”></iframe>