It’s hard to beat waffles for breakfast on a Sunday morning. Follow this easy recipe to make gluten free waffles that taste as good as traditional waffles.
What you need to make gluten free waffles
- 1 packet (450g) Well and Good Muffin Mix.
- 4tbslp (100g) melted margarine
- 2tblsp (50g) golden syrup
- 1¼ cups (310ml) water
- In a bowl combine all ingredients and mix with a wooden spoon until batter is smooth.
- Leave to rest for 10min and Spoon the batter into waffle iron and cook on high for 4 -5min or until waffles are golden.
- Serve with you choice of toppings