Bake a perfect gluten free honey cake using the Well and Good all purpose mix. A simple recipe that yields a lovely cake every time.
What you need to bake a gluten free honey cake
- 1 packet (450g) All Purpose Cake Mix.
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Water
- 100g Soft margarine
- 3tblsp Honey
- Preheat your oven to 175°C (160°C fan forced)
- Grease a 23cm x 7cm round cake tin.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, water, margarine and honey with All Purpose cake mix, stir with an electric mixer or wooden spoon to a smooth consistency.
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin and set to bake for 45-55 minutes.
- Rest for 5 minutes in the cake tin, place on a wire rack till cool.