Baking delicious fresh banana bread is simple with the Well and Good choc banana bread mix. But why limit yourself to just one loaf of bread when you can make 12 cup cakes with frosting on top? Essentially, you’ll follow the same recipe used to make the banana bread, only you have the option of including the choc swirl or simply leave it out. In this recipe, we left it out.
What you need to make banana bread cup cakes
- 1 Well and Good banana bread mix (leave out the choc swirl)
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 mashed banana
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- Preheat oven to 175C (160C fan-forced).
- Grease and line a 12 cup muffin tray with patty pans.
- In large bowl, combine water, eggs, oil and banana bread mix. Add mashed banana and mix with an electric mixer on medium speed for 1 minute.
- Pour batter into patty pans then bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until an inserted skewer comes out clean. Allow to cool for a few minutes then place cup cakes on a wire rack to cool.
- Decorate with gluten free icing and a slice of banana.