A quick recipe to bake fresh gluten free white bread. A bread that’s perfect for sandwiches and can be frozen until you’re ready to use.
What you need to bake gluten free white bread
- 400g Premium Self Raising Flour Mix
- 2 cups (500ml) water
- 2tblsp oil
- Either use 1 egg or 1 sachet yeast (7g)
- Preheat your oven to 220°C (200°C fan forced),
- Grease 18-23cm loaf tin
- In large bowl combine flour, water, egg (or yeast) and oil. Mix with a hand mixer on a slow speed until mixture is smooth.
- If using yeast, allow to prove/rest for 25 – 35 minutes.
- Pour batter into prepared tin and set to bake for 50 minutes.
- Take bread out of the oven and leave the loaf to cool in the tin.
Tips: This product is freeze thaw stable. Slice and wrap bread before freezing. Dinner rolls can be made using greased muffin tins.