Did you know you can bake a decadent reduced fat chocolate mud cake? This recipe will show you how and the best part is, it’s easy with our Mudcake Mix!
What you need to make a reduced fat chocolate mud cake
- 1 packet (450g) Chocolate Mud Cake Mix.
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 cup (125ml) water
- Preheat your oven to 175°C (160°C fan forced) Grease or line a 20cm round tin.
- In a large bowl combine water and eggs, with the mud cake mix, stir with an electric mixer or a wooden spoon to a smooth consistency
- Pour the mixture into prepared cake tin and set to bake for 55 – 65 minutes.
- Rest for 5min in the cake tin, then place on a wire rack to cool.
Tip: Time will vary depending on your oven, insert a skewer into the middle of the cake to check consistency, if the skewer is clean, your cake is ready to come out of the oven