Find out how to bake yummy reduced fat Apple Pecan Muffins without the unwanted extra fat. This recipe is free from gluten, soy and dairy.
What you need to make reduced fat apple pecan muffins
- 1 packet (450g) Well and Good Muffin Mix.
- 3 Eggs
- ½ cup (125ml) of water
- ½ cup diced apple
- 75g pecans roughly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 185°C (170°C fan forced)
- Grease or line 10 cup muffin tray.
- In a large bowl combine Muffin mix with water and eggs, mix well until all ingredients are well combined.
- Fold diced apple and pecans into the batter.
- Spoon the mixture into muffin tray and set to bake for 28-35 minutes.
- Rest for 5 minutes in tray then cool on a wire rack.