Baking low-carb bread can often be a case of trial and error. With this seeded bread mix, you can freshly bake loaves and buns until your heart’s content whilst keeping those carbs at bay.
- 300g Low Carb Seeded Bread Mix
- 1 ½ cups (375 mL) milk
- 4 large eggs (6 eggs for high protein bread)
- 2 TBsp (50 mL) olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 195°C (180° C fan-forced)
- Grease and line a 22x12cm loaf tin
- In a large bowl whisk milk (or water), eggs and oil to combine; add the bread mix, and stir with a wooden spoon for about a minute until the mixture is smooth.
- Scrape the batter into a prepared baking tin and let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Set to bake for 55–65 minutes.
- Remove from the tin and cool on a wire rack