Follow this easy recipe for gluten free pancakes that are similar to traditional buttermilk pancakes, only without gluten and wheat.
What you need to make gluten free pancakes
- 1 ½ cups (250g) Premium Self Raising Flour Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups (375ml) water
- 2 tablespoons (30g) soft margarine
- ½ cup (80g) of icing sugar (reduced sweetness use ¼ cup)
- In large bowl combine water, eggs, margarine and icing sugar. Add Well and Good SR flour mix. Using a whisk combine ingredients until mixture is smooth.
- Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Use a ladle to spoon mixture into a lightly greased frying pan and cook for about 1 minute on each side or until golden brown.
Tips: This recipe has the flavour of buttermilk pancakes. For thicker pancakes, use less water. For thinner pancakes use more water.