Start your day with healthy and gluten free bread with our gluten free bread maker recipe. The recipe is suitable for most mainstream bread makers.
- 1 packet (400g) Crusty bread mix
- 2 tablespoons (50mL) oil (of your choice)
- 2 cups (500mL) of warm water (30°C)
- Sachet of dry yeast (included in box). If your box contains two sachets use both.
- Made in a Panasonic bread machine; set on program no. 12.
- In a small bowl, combine warm water with yeast sachets and let the yeast dissolve; set program to mix; pour the wet ingredients into the tin provided. Start the program and then add the Crusty bread mix packet.
Are you using a different bread maker?
If you’re using an older model Panasonic or a different type brand on bread maker then use a setting of 2hrs or under. This time includes kneading, rising and baking.
Here are the suggested manual settings:
- knead time: 15-20 minutes
- rise time: 40-45 minutes
- bake time: 50-55 minutes
- total time: 1 hour 55 minutes