Whip up a delicious batch of gluten free blueberry muffins packed with juicy berries. Perfect for kids lunches or a quick snack at home.
What you need to make gluten free blueberry muffins
- 1 packet (400g) Well and Good Muffin Mix.
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup (250ml) of water
- 2/3 cup (170ml) of oil
- 1 punnet of blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 195°C (180°C fan forced)
- Grease or line 12 cup muffin tray or line with patty pans.
- In a large bowl combine Muffin mix with water, oil and eggs, mix well until all ingredients are well combined. Fold blueberries into the batter.
- Spoon the mixture into muffin tray and set to bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Rest for 5 minutes in tray then cool on a wire rack