Make a gluten free brownie that’s rich and decadent using the Well and Good Brownie Mix. A chocolate fudge brownie that is free from gluten and soy.
- 1 packet (400g) Choc Fudge Brownie Mix
- 75 choc chips (included in box)
- 2 large eggs
- 100g butter or copha
- Preheat your oven to 175°C (160°C fan forced. Grease and line a 20x20cm baking tray.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave for 2 minutes. Mix well to combine.
- Beat eggs in a mixing bowl and add piping hot chocolate mix. Combine well.
- Add the choc fudge brownie mix and stir. Place in prepared baking tray and bake for 19 minutes.