Make dairy-free whipping cream that tastes as good as the real thing. An indulgent dessert topping that is easy to make in under 10 minutes.
- 1 sachet (125g) plant-based whipping cream
- 1 cup (250ml) boiling water
- 2 Tbsp (40ml) light oil of your choice
- In a large bowl, combine boiling water and sachet of whipping cream. Mix with an electric mixer on a slow speed for 1 minute then increase to high speed setting and mix for a further 7-9 minutes, until the cream forms stiff peaks.
- Add oil and mix on a slow speed for about 10 seconds until combined.
Tip: For a thicker texture continue to beat the cream for a further 2 minutes.