We’ve taken this Aussie classic and turned it into a gluten free vovo themed muffin. We’re sure you’ll enjoy these treats which are perfect for Australia Day parties or your next office morning tea.
What you need to make these cupcakes
- Well and Good cupcake mix
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup (125ml) water
- 100g marshmallows
- Coconut to garnish
- Jam to garnish
- Bake the cupcakes as per this recipe.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool completely.
- Add marshmallows to a bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Remove from the microwave and mix until a smooth consistency.
- Allow to cool slightly before dipping the tops of the muffins in the marshmallow.
- Sprinkle each cupcake with marshmallow and top with a small scoop of jam.
- Add to fridge to set for 15 minutes.
Tip: You can also use a piping bag to add the marshmallow to the cupcakes. This gives a nicer finish. However, you’ll need to work quickly – if the marshmallow cools too much it will become sticky and unusable.