Many of us try to avoid eating out too often on junk food. The problem is, we often don’t have time to cook elaborate meals. This is possibly the easiest, quickest recipe you’ll ever come across. It’s for gluten free Gozleme and we’re sure you’ll like it.
What you will need to make Gluten Free Gozleme
- 250g Well and Good Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
- 200g Plain Yoghurt
- Pinch salt
- 100g Baby Spinach
- 200g Feta crumbled
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Beat yoghurt and salt in a large bowl until smooth. Add Salt & Pepper to taste. Gradually add Gluten Free flour until you have a stiff dough.
- Tip dough onto lightly floured bench (gluten free floured!) and knead dough, incorporating any remaining flour until dough is soft and only slightly sticky.
- Transfer to a clean bowl and rest uncovered for 30 mins. (I put mine in the pantry)
- On a floured surface split the dough in 4 equal sized round pieces, roll each piece of dough into a 30cm circle. Place ¼ spinach and ¼ feta over half a circle. Fold dough over and seal edges with a fork. Repeat for all the dough.
- Preheat your BBQ or a large frypan. Brush one side of Gozleme with oil and cook until base is golden. Brush topside with oil and flip to cook.Delicious served with fresh lemon squeezed over!