After a busy day it’s nice to be able to reward ourselves and the kids with a sweet treat. This gluten free chocolate pudding ticks all the boxes and the best part is that its gluten free. Top this dessert with a decent serve of whipped cream or ice cream.
- 60 grams butter
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of GF self raising flour
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa
- 1 ½ cups of boiling water
- Turn oven onto 180°C.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and pale in colour.
- Add egg to this mixture and mix well.
- Stir in flour, cocoa, and vanilla.
- Gradually add the milk.
- Place mix in a greased dish of your choice.
- Mix cocoa and sugar together in a small bowl.
- Evenly place this sugar mix on the pudding mix.
- Slowly and carefully pour the boiling water over the top of the pudding.
- Place dish into oven for 30 minutes or until cooked, serve with ice-cream or cream.