Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe.
Here is a simple gluten free banana bread recipe that can be whipped up in a few minutes then baked for around an hour. A delicious banana bread containing flour that’s high in fiber.
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 1/2 cups ripe bananas mashed
- 4 eggs
- 6 tbsp butter
- 5 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 punnet of raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
- Grease bread pan and line with baking paper.
- In a bowl mix banana, honey, butter, vanilla, eggs, brown sugar until combined.
- In a separate bowl mix coconut flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- Gently mix in raspberries.
- Spoon batter into bread pan.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes or until the loaf is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
- Delicious served with butter or mascarpone.