Delicious and easy to make gluten free savoury muffins that are soft, moist and packed with cheese, veges and other favourite fillings you love.
What you need to make gluten free savoury muffins
- 1 ½ cups (250g) Premium Self Raising Flour Mix
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup (125ml) water
- ¼ cup (60ml) oil of your choice
- 1 cup savoury filling (grilled vegies, ham & cheese or antipasto)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced)
- Grease or line 12 cup muffin tray.
- In a large bowl combine flour, water, oil and eggs, mix well until all ingredients are well combined.
- Fold in savoury filling and seasoning into the batter.
- Spoon the mixture into muffin tray and set to bake for 28-35 minutes.
- Rest for 5 minutes in tray and cool on a wire rack, serve warm.