This recipe allows you to bake light, airy reduced fat blueberry muffins stuffed with sweet, juicy blueberries. All the taste and texture without the fat.
What you need to make reduced fat blueberry muffins
- 1 packet (450g) Well and Good gluten free Muffin Mix.
- 3 Eggs
- ½ cup (125ml) of water
- 1 punnet of blueberries
- Preheat your oven to 185°C (170°C fan forced)
- Grease or line 10 cup muffin tray.
- In a large bowl combine Muffin mix with water and eggs, mix well until all ingredients are well combined. Fold blueberries into the batter.
- Spoon the mixture into muffin tray and set to bake for 28-35 minutes.
- Rest for 5 minutes in tray then cool on a wire rack