These balls are really tasty. Mud cake on the inside and your favourite chocolate smothered all over the outside. Gluten free cake balls are so easy to create and are great for parties or an indulgent snack at home.
What you need to make gluten free cake balls
- 1 cooked Well and Good Mud Cake Mix
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 200g white chocolate
- Cook mud cake mix as per packet instructions. Allow to cool completely.
- Add sugar and butter to a bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Add sugar and butter mixture, peppermint and chocolate chips into the mud cake mix until combined.
- Roll into balls and add to fridge until hardened.
- Heat chocolate in microwave for 60 seconds and stir. Continue heating for 15 seconds at a time, stirring each time until full melted.
- Roll balls in white chocolate and place on a tray lined with baking paper.