This is a simple recipe for making egg-free vegan meringue using our mix. Use this meringue for a variety of uses including topping cupcakes, layered pavlova, lemon meringue pie, and more.
- 40g Vegan Meringue Mix (included in box)
- 300g sugar mix (included in box)
- 200ml water (ice cold)
- Preheat oven to 65°C (60°C fan-forced). Mix the small sachet and ice cold water in a mixing bowl and leave sit for 2 minutes.
- Mix on medium speed for approximately 2 minutes until white and fluffy.
- Slowly add half of the large sachet (sugar mix); turn up to medium speed and mix for 3 minutes.
- Return to slow speed, slowly add remaining large sachet (sugar mix) and mix on slow speed for 3 minutes or until dissolved.
- Get creative! Pipe onto baking trays as desired. Leave in oven overnight on 60°C to dry meringue out. Alternatively for speedy meringue bake at 100°C for 180 minutes.