Get this gluten free tea cake recipe which makes a yummy tea cake filled with sultanas. This recipe uses the Well and Good Muffin Mix.
What you need to make gluten free tea cake
- 1 packet (450g) Well and Good Muffin Mix.
- 2 Eggs
- 100g margarine
- ½ cup (125ml) of water
- 200g Sultanas
- Preheat your oven to 185°C (170°C fan forced)
- Grease or line 18-20cm round tin.
- In a large bowl combine Muffin mix, margarine, water and eggs mix well until the mixture is smooth, fold in sultanas.
- Pour the mixture into cake tin and set to bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Rest for 5 minutes in the tin then cool on a wire rack.