Make you own gluten free low carb pizza base then add your favourite pizza toppings for fresh pizza.
What you need to make this gluten free low carb pizza base
- 3 cups (500g) Seriously Low Carb Self Raising Flour Mix
- 1¼ (315ml) cups water
- ¼ cup oil
- 1 sachet (7g) dry yeast
- In a large bowl combine the yeast, water and oil and give it a good mix by hand. Add the flour mix and continue mixing, until elastic dough is formed.
- Cut to required size
- Allow mixture to rest (prove) for 20-30 min.
- You may notice the dough is stickier and harder to work with than regular flour. To help with this, we suggest rolling out the dough between two pieces of baking paper.
- For par baked pizza base; bake at 200°C for 5 minutes. You can freeze or refrigerate for later. For regular pizza, add topping after rolling; Bake at 200°C for 9 to 12 minutes.