If you’re looking for something a little different to bake, why not make a giant choc chip cookie in a skillet? Using our cookie mix, this recipe makes a quick mid-week dessert when time is short. Top it with your favourite fruit and chocolate, then serve it in the pan.
- 400g Choc Chip Cookie Mix
- 25ml cold water
- 100g butter (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup choc chips, to garnish
- Chopped fruit, to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 175°C (fan-forced 160°C).
- Combine the mix, water, and butter with clean hands to form a smooth dough.
- Lightly grease a small skillet and then evenly press in the dough.
- Bake in the oven for around 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly then garnish and serve while warm.