Here is a very simple three ingredient recipe that allows you to bake fresh rye bread. This is a gluten free rye bread recipe which uses our rye-less rye bread mix.
What you need for this gluten free rye bread recipe
- Half the pack (375g) Continental Dark Bread Mix.
- 2 tbsp. (40ml) oil (your choice)
- 1 ½ cups (375ml) of water
- Preheat you oven to 200°C (fan forced)
- In a large bowl combine bread mix, oil and water. Mix with an electric mixer on a medium speed for 2 min or until a thick batter is formed.
- Grease or line a standard 23cm loaf tin, scrape bread batter into the tin, and let it stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Brush the loaf with water and set to bake for 55 – 60 minutes