What you need to make a gluten free dessert pizza
- Well and Good Mud Cake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 100g butter (melted)
- 250g cream cheese
- 1 ½ cups icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 punnet (250G) of strawberries
- 1/2 punnet blueberries
- Mint for garnish
- Flowers for garnish (edible varieties can be found at good fruit and vegetable stores, Supa IGAs or you could consider growing your own).
- Preheat oven to 175C (160C fan forced) and grease a round baking tin. Choose a large one so that the base isn’t too thick.
- In a bowl, whisk melted butter and eggs. Add the mud cake mix and stir until all ingredients are well combined. Pour batter into the baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into mud cake comes out clean. Leave to completely cool then turn out pizza onto a pizza stone or cake stand.
- Add cream cheese, sugar and vanilla to a medium bowl and mix until well combined and smooth. Spread frosting over pizza then add toppings and garnish.
- Slice up using a pizza cutter or knife and serve.