What you need to make chocolate muffins
- 1 packet (450g) Well and Good gluten free Muffin Mix.
- 3 Eggs
- ½ cup (125ml) of water
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 cup chocolate chips (or chopped up chunks of dark chocolate)
- Preheat your oven to 185°C (170°C fan forced)
- Grease or line 10 cup muffin tray.
- In a large bowl combine Muffin mix with water, cocoa and eggs, mix well until all ingredients are well combined.
- Add chocolate and stir until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into muffin tray and set to bake for 28-35 minutes.
- Rest for 5 minutes in tray then cool on a wire rack.
- Serve on their own or topped with chocolate sauce and your favourite gluten free toppings.
Warning: Some toppings contain gluten so be sure to choose a suitable brand that doesn’t.