Gluten free brownie balls are easy to make and are excellent for entertaining or adding to school lunches. This recipe uses the Well and Good Brownie Mix.
- 1 packet (400g) Choc Fudge Brownie Mix
- 75 choc chips (included in box)
- 2 large eggs
- 100g butter or copha
- 1/2 cup of sprinkles like chopped almonds or shredded coconut.
- Preheat your oven to 175°C (160°C fan forced. Grease and line a 20x20cm baking tray.
- Melt the chocolate and butter in the microwave for 2 minutes. Mix well to combine.
- Beat eggs in a mixing bowl and add piping hot chocolate mix. Combine well.
- Add the choc fudge brownie mix and stir. Place in prepared baking tray and bake for 17 minutes.
- Allow to completely cool, then trim off the edges and reserve for another use.
- Crumble the brownie into a large bowl and roll tablespoons of it into balls.
- Place on a lined baking tray and refrigerate until firm.
- Place each type of sprinkle on a plate and roll brownie balls until evenly coated.
Tip: Get creative with your choice of sprinkles. Powders like acai or matcha are good or try rose petals. You can also melt chocolate and dip each ball until well coated, before allowing to set.