Apple cake is a classic for any occasion. This recipe allows you to bake a fantastic gluten free apple cake that won’t stay on the table for long!
What you need to bake a gluten free apple cake
- 1 packet (450g) All Purpose Cake Mix.
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup (125ml) of oil
- ½ cup (125ml) of water
- 1 large apple diced
- Preheat your oven to 175°C (160°C fan forced)
- Grease a 23cm x 7cm round cake tin.
- In a large bowl combine All Purpose cake mix, water, eggs, and oil, mix well until all ingredients are smooth.
- Fold diced apple into the batter and pour the mixture into the cake tin.
- Set to bake for 55-65 minutes.
- Rest for 5 minutes in the cake tin, place on a wire rack till cool.