Our dairy free chocolate ganache recipe allows you to create rich, velvety ganache that can be used for cakes, cup cakes and many other baked treats.
What you need for this dairy free chocolate ganache recipe
- 2/3 cup of water or any milk substitute. Eg: Rice or Almond Milk
- 375g of dairy free cooking chocolate
- In a small saucepan boil 2/3 cup of cream then turn off the heat.
- For a dairy free ganache use water or milk substitute, but most importantly make sure that the liquid is boiling before adding the chocolate.
- Stir through 375g of dairy free cooking chocolate until it is well mixed and melted.
- Allow to cool and then spread over the cake with a spatula or broad knife.